- WORK WITH US
Chas Clarkson is proudly Australia’s leading full service, commercial Christmas decoration and illumination company. We are recognised as the market leader in Christmas decorations for commercial spaces such as shopping centres and city centres. We continue to achieve high growth and deliver unrivalled consumer experiences and we are always on the lookout for new talent…whether Project Management, Design, Production, Operations or Logistics.
We value our staff and reward them appropriately with a highly attractive salary package and a range of benefits.
If you think you have what it takes to help us develop our business, we would love to hear from you.
If you would like the full Job Description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your cover letter and CV.
We’re looking for an organised and hardworking Project Administrator (Contract) to join our Sydney Head Office.
Reporting directly to the Project Operations Manager, this is a unique and exciting opportunity. Working with high-end clients nationally, this role offers a great team environment, job variety and good future prospects.
The position is based in the Sydney head office at Mascot. The role is full time with an immediate start.
- Assist the Project Management team in servicing our client base
- Assist in issuing quotes
- Assist in estimating of Install & Dismantle projects
- Assist in compiling Install & Dismantle instruction Kits, I & D Briefs etc.
- Maintenance of decoration floorplans
- Assist in organising and maintaining installation schedules.
- Assist in management of sub-contractor documentation e.g. signed agreement, workers comp & public liability certificates etc.
- Assist in coordinating the Chas Clarkson Install & Dismantle team
- Assist in ordering and coordinating suppliers of EWP’s, riggers, traffic management vehicles, trucks etc.
- Assist with the issuing of subcontractor PO's & management of subcontractor invoices
- Good communicator both verbal & written
- Highly organised with good planning skills
- Entry level administration & support experience in the event / entertainment industry
- Be able to multi-task and manage various projects simultaneously, with a high attention to detail
- Sound computer skills with good knowledge of MS Office programs, especially excel
- Quick learner and detail-oriented
- Excellent presentation
- Team player and good people skills
- Looking for long term employment
- Drivers license
- Flexible with regard to work hours during October – January (Install & Dismantle season)
ACCOUNT MANAGER NSW
Reporting directly to the NSW Account Director, this is a unique and exciting opportunity. Working with high-end clients, this role offers a great environment, variety and good future prospects.
The position is based in the Sydney Head Office and is full time with an immediate start.
The successful applicant will be seeking long-term employment with an industry leader where they can use their background in Relationship/Account Management in the display / event / retail / entertainment /exhibition industry.
- Acting as the main client interface
- Scoping client’s properties & gathering technical information
- Brief team on scope of works
- Overseeing concept development with the design team
- Assembling proposals & project documents
- Conducting client presentations
- Assist Project Manager to organise client infrastructure & site preparation
- Attend project installation, conduct audits on dismantle and assist Project Manager (onsite where required)
- Update client on project progress and deal with any problems swiftly
- Possess supreme knowledge of the company's product range and services
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Achieve sales targets
- Managing client records
- The production of weekly reports & schedules
- Excellent communicator with good presentation and sales skills
- Highly organised with excellent planning & administration skills
- Creative flair, design awareness, decorative ability
- Quick learner and thorough
- Looking for long term employment
- Flexible with regard to work hours during the install & dismantle season (October – January)
- The ability to operate highly autonomously when required, but also functioning as a team player
- Sound level of IT literacy
JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER NSW (CONTRACT)
Working with high-end clients nationally, this role offers a great environment, variety and good future prospects. Reporting directly to the Project Operations Manager, the position is based in the Sydney head office and is full time with an immediate start.
Your overall responsibility will be to manage client projects to ensure they are delivered beyond the expectations of our client's objectives, meet safety guidelines, and achieve budget and timeline parameters.
The successful applicant will be seeking long-term employment with an industry leader where they can use their background in project management and production experience in the display / event / entertainment / exhibition industry. Ideally this experience will be underpinned by creative flair, design awareness and decorative skills. You will also have acquired technical knowledge in construction, lighting, installation & dismantling.
- Estimate & Specify Projects with the assistance of the Production, Product, Install and Dismantle & Logistics teams and ensure relevance to budgets & design
- Conduct thorough site analysis and infrastructure review
- Production of weekly reports & schedule updates
- Conduct feasibility on concept development
- Overseeing production & quality control of projects with the production team
- Ensure projects run within budget & to time lines
- Ensure clients site is prepared and infrastructure is ready and fit for use
- Managing project logistics, installation & dismantling
- Managing impeccable overall project records