- WORK WITH US
Chas Clarkson is proudly Australia’s leading full service, commercial Christmas decoration and illumination company. We are recognised as the market leader in Christmas decorations for commercial spaces such as shopping centres and city centres. We continue to achieve high growth and deliver unrivalled consumer experiences and we are always on the lookout for new talent…whether Project Management, Design, Production, Operations or Logistics.
We value our staff and reward them appropriately with a highly attractive salary package and a range of benefits.
If you think you have what it takes to help us develop our business, we would love to hear from you.
If you would like the full Job Description, please contact email@example.com or simply send us your cover letter and CV.
ACCOUNT MANAGER NSW
Reporting directly to the NSW Account Director, this is a unique and exciting opportunity. Working with high-end clients, this role offers a great environment, variety and good future prospects.
The position is based in the Sydney Head Office and is full time with an immediate start.
The successful applicant will be seeking long-term employment with an industry leader where they can use their background in Relationship/Account Management in the display / event / retail / entertainment /exhibition industry.
- Acting as the main client interface
- Scoping client’s properties & gathering technical information
- Brief team on scope of works
- Overseeing concept development with the design team
- Assembling proposals & project documents
- Conducting client presentations
- Assist Project Manager to organise client infrastructure & site preparation
- Attend project installation, conduct audits on dismantle and assist Project Manager (onsite where required)
- Update client on project progress and deal with any problems swiftly
- Possess supreme knowledge of the company's product range and services
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Achieve sales targets
- Managing client records
- The production of weekly reports & schedules
- Excellent communicator with good presentation and sales skills
- Highly organised with excellent planning & administration skills
- Creative flair, design awareness, decorative ability
- Quick learner and thorough
- Looking for long term employment
- Flexible with regard to work hours during the install & dismantle season (October – January)
- The ability to operate highly autonomously when required, but also functioning as a team player
- Sound level of IT literacy